As a service to Chamber Members, the Chamber staff offers assistance in grand openings/ribbon cuttings for new businesses and, open house and mixers for existing businesses.
Listed below are the areas of assistance offered:
- The Chamber will provide tips and lists such as local government officials and various public events listing information.
- The Chamber staff will send an email invitation to the Chamber's Board of Directors and members inviting them to your event.
- The Chamber provides ceremonial scissors and ribbon.
- A Chamber staff member will attend the event and take a digital picture for display on the Chamber's website.
- If available, the Executive Director or the Chairman of the Board will attend and address the audience upon request.